Many are those who spend hours on Facebook looking for ways to increase their popularity in this famous social network, but although they want to attract attention in any way (too intense), this often does not give them results as effective as The opposite is only the result of criticism and ridicule, because it is actually seen over acted or very bad taste. But to know how to be popular on Facebook you just have to follow a series of more effective suggestions, which we have compiled to help you with this topic.
First of all as creative people, we should consider that nobody appreciates the egocentric, selfishness and/or racism, so it is a basic fact to avoid acting in the 3 ways mentioned above, remember that celebrities do not become famous for talking contemptuously about everything The world does not just spend the day talking about themselves. It is recommended that to want to achieve being popular you take it lightly, without pressure on it, since in feeling this way you will stop being yourself to become someone else who may not like the social community so much. Always try to be yourself and act as natural as possible, remember that humility brings great benefits throughout the artistic and popular career.
One of the most effective data to make Popular on Facebook are:
- The users with more followers on Facebook according to analysis, are those that speak more followed about their friendships than about themselves.
- Among other data, it was determined that the posts that receive more handy up (I like) are those who try or implement their help in some social work determined to encourage others to help as well.
- You must also constantly update publications, that is to say, you must be active so that people are noticing your constant interaction. This is a great step to start on how to be popular on Facebook.
- Avoid using negative and obscene comments on any relevant viral issue. Well there will always be controversy between the public and you should avoid getting involved, just be at an intermediary point
- Avoid talking about issues such as religion and politics, or other issues that may cause some dislike among other users. Remember, you want to please and for that, you should avoid at all costs an attitude that may be disgusting for others.
- Make comments sarcastic or humorous, many stand out and can be a great help for the growth of your profile in this network.
- Try to create a Facebook group dedicated to entertainment, humor, and news that may be funny for some users. Many will see you as the master and master of the network.
These are just some of the recommendations that have been implemented by most of the great personalities who have grown up with Facebook, take each of them into consideration, and surely you will be able to reach the much desired “Influencer” title. You can also read our article “How to find love on Facebook”.